1. Jiyoung Seo, Ji-Young Ryu, Jaehong Han, Joong-Hoon Ahn, Michael J. Sadowsky, Hor-Gil Hur*, Youhoon Chong*. Amino acid substitutions in naphthalene dioxygenase from Pseudomonas sp. strain NCIB 9816-4 result in regio- and stereo-specific hydroxylation of flavanone and isoflavanone, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, January 2013, Volume 97, Issue 2, pp 693-704.
2. Sarawut Koksunan, Sukanda vichitphan, Lakkana Laopaiboon, Kanit Vichitphan*, Jaehong Han*. Growth and cyanide degradation of Azotobacter vinelandii in cyanide-containing wastewater system, Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 23, 572-578.
3. Moonhyuk Kwon, Bok-Kyu Shin, Jaekyoung Lee, Jaehong Han*, Soo-Un Kim*. Characterization of Burkholderia glumae BGR1 4-hydroxy-3-methylbut-2-enyl diphosphate reductase (HDR), the terminal enzyme in 2-C-methyl-D-erythritol 4-phosphate (MEP) pathway, Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, 56, 35-40.
4. Si Yoong Seo, Shin Hye Park, Hyung Jae Lee, Yun Heo, Ha Na Na, Kwang Il Kim, Jaehong Han, Yoshihiro Ito, Tae Il Son*. Coating of titanium plate by photocurable azidophenyl chitosan derivative for application to implants, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 128, 4322-4326.
5. Young-Min Cho, Hyung-Jae Lee, Yun Heo, Shin-Hye Park, Si-Yoong Seo, Jaehong Han, Tae Il Son*. Enhancement of fibroblastic proliferation from photoreactive starch with immobilized epidermal growth factor. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 129, 2161-2170.
6. Yong-ung Kim, Jaehong Han*. Steroid 5α-reductase inhibition by polymethoxyflavones, Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, 56, 469-471.